World First Manufacturing
Cartridge Production Technology
In addition to introducing new design technology into the idler manufacturing process – the company has also in parallel with this, developed new manufacturing technology. The company has designed and installed new special purpose roboticised automated equipment, which manufactures their range of cartridges.
In this way we hope to ensure that we have sufficient production capacity – now and for the foreseeable future – to cover all of our UK and export customers’ requirements.
The company presently has three separate cartridge production lines – two automatic production lines and one manual production line. Outlined below is our summarised production capacity which we hope will help all our customers with their future production planning.
|Cartirdge Production Line||Weekly Capacity|
|No. 1 automatic cartridge line||28,000|
|No. 2 automatic cartridge line||18,000|
|No. 3 manual cartridge line||10,000|
|Total Maximum Weekly Capacity||56,000|
For details of which cartridge specifications are manufactured upon which production lines – we hope that you will find the following information useful:
No. 1 Automatic Cartridge Line – Product Range
- Light/medium duty cartridges – 6204/20 mm and 6205/25 mm specification
- To suit roller diameters from 63.50 mm / 2½” up to and including 133.00 mm / 5¼” diameter.
- To suit all common international ISO/Metric and Imperial roller specifications, including North American CEMA B and CEMA C.
No. 2 Automatic Cartridge Line – Product Range
- Provides automatic production capacity back up for No. 1 automatic line.
- Medium and heavy duty cartridges – 6305/25 mm, 6206/30 mm, 6306/30 mm, 6307/35 mm and 6308/40 mm specifications.
- To suit all common international ISO/Metric and Imperial roller specifications, including North American CEMA D, CEMA E and CEMA F.
No. 3 Manual Cartridge Line – Product Range
- Provides emergency back up cover for both No. 1 automatic and No. 2 automatic production lines – i.e. our manual line can produce all specifications of cartridges from 6204/20 mm to 6308/40 mm inclusive.
- Otherwise used for smaller production runs – including special purpose components and prototype development work.
- Therefore – from 6204/20 mm to 6308/40 mm bearing specifications inclusive – i.e. all common international ISO/metric standards and all North American CEMA standards up to and including CEMA F.