This “cartridge” is a complete stand alone sub-assembly which provides a completely prefabricated end of a welded steel roller – i.e. all necessary components including the bearing housing, the ball bearing, the sealing arrangement – even the grease – are all locked within the steel bearing housing itself to provide a completely prefabricated unit.
The original prototype cartridge was produced during the early 1980s for conveyor roller use. These components are now widely used by roller manufacturers around the world and have gained a reputation for quality, ruggedness and longevity. We now have a state of the art robotic automated manufacturing facility in Birmingham, UK upon which all of our components are manufactured.
Why choose EdwinLowe:
- New 21st century roller design and manufacturing technology
- Roller reduced to four components only
- World first precision manufacturing
- Ultimate reliability – years of working life
- Quicker throughput – reduced overhead costs
- Less manpower – fewer operators
- Simplified stockholding = reduced costs
- Futureproof capital investment